Become an ACE Youth Fitness Specialist
You can positively impact the lives of children and teens. By instilling the value of physical activity you can help the young generation have a healthy and fit future.
Why Add Youth Fitness to Your Certification?
Statistics show young people are becoming increasingly inactive and for the first time in history, young people are projected to have a shorter life expectancy than their parents. Lifestyle behaviours, namely inactivity, is a contributing factor in this.
Become a well-trained fitness professional that can provide safe and appropriate activity to get the young generation active and you will be a sought after trainer.
The ACE Youth Fitness Specialist will teach you:
- How to design, implement and coach fun and engaging exercise programs for youths of all ages
- What is exercise deficit disorder?
- How to develop specific programs for young clients
- Engaging and fun games and group activities
- Safe fun activities to get young moving
- How to communicate with youth to ensure success
- How to develop and lead fitness programs that are age and skill-level appropriate
- How to connect with younger clients by building rapport and trust
- How to educate and involve parents in their children’s exercise program.
Make a difference in the youth community and become a Youth Fitness Specialist. Click the link below to learn more.
As an ACE Youth Fitness Specialist, you will develop exercise programs that engage youth at home, school and on the field.